- Metered Parking is available throughout campus and is active 7 AM to 7 PM.
- Payment at metered spaces is required during posted hours, even with an OSU permit.
- Meters in A zones are $2 per hour.
- Meters in B & C zones are $1 per hour.
- Maximum time limits vary around campus: 30 minutes, 1 hour or 2 hours. Time limits are posted on the meters.
Parking with Passport Parking is easy!
- Avoid standing in harsh weather conditions to pay for parking
- Extend your parking duration through our website or mobile app
- Receive texts and in-app reminders minutes before your session expires
- View, print and budget with your transactions being viewable online
- PAY YOUR WAY -- Download the new Mobile App
Passport Parking via the mobile website or mobile app is easy to use. Follow the on-screen instructions within the mobile app or website to set up an account.
Once the account is established, then enter the zone and space/meter number, confirm the payment option, and away you go! Coins will no longer be needed to "feed the meter!"
Visit the Passport Mobile Website
Bookmark the mobile website: m.ppprk.com
Download the Passport Parking App
Download the mobile app:
No refunds are issued for parking meter transactions. Time not used is non-refundable. Contact Transportation Services at (541) 737-2583, or email@example.com if assistance is needed with operating a meter on campus.