2016-17 Permit Sales Schedule
Thursday, September 1, 2016
- Sales for 2016-17 annual permits will be open to all OSU affiliates.
- Annual resident zone permits will be available.
- Waitlists for sold out zones available.
- Purchase your permit here.
Tuesday, July 5, 2016
- Same-zone renewals for commuter permits begin on Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 8:00 a.m.
Monday, August 1, 2016
- Commuter permits may be purchased by 2015-16 commuter permit customers in any commuter zone on Monday, Augsut 1, 2016 at 8:00 a.m.
- Permits for the new D zone will be available to 2015-16 commuter permit customers.
- Please visit the permit sales page to purchase your permit online. Permits may also be purchased in-person at the Parking Office in Adams Hall, but we highly recommend purchasing your permit online.
- You can review 2016-17 parking map to see zone changes in a few lots around campus. These changes will be effective on October 1, 2016.
- Payment is required at the time of purchase with credit/debit card, or permanent OSU employees may select payroll deduction payments for October 2016 through June 2017. This payroll deduction option is only avialable to be selected through October 31, 2016, and offers significant savings.
- Your 2016-17 permit will be available for pick-up or mail (your choice) after Thursday, September 1, 2016.
- Your 2015-16 permit is valid until September 30, 2016, and the 2016-17 annual permit will be valid from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017.
- Current resident zone permit holders will be able to purchase a permit in available zones on Thursday, September 1, 2016.
Zone Changes Map for 2016-17
To help you choose which zone to purchase, please review next year’s parking map below with zone changes called out. Please note that mid-year lot closures or zone changes may occur due to construction projects or other unforeseen circumstances.
2016-17 Zone Changes Map
2016-17 Parking and Shuttle Map - Effective October 1, 2016