Welcome to OSU!
The best ways to get around campus are walking, biking, or riding the Beaver Bus, so if you are driving to campus, plan to only park once, or take public transit to campus and avoid parking altogether.
Parking permits are required between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, year-round.
From the Portland International Airport, the Hut Shuttle can take you straight to campus.
Short-Term Parking Choices
- Metered Parking is available throughout campus and active 7 AM to 7 PM.
- Payment at metered spaces is required during posted hours, even with an OSU permit.
- Meters in A zones are $2 per hour.
- Meters in B & C zones are $1 per hour.
- Maximum time allowed at meters varies around campus: 30 minutes, 1 hour or 2 hours.
- Pay stations in the A zones offer 1 hour parking permits, up to 2 hours.
- Pay stations in the B and C zones offer hourly parking permits, up to 4 hours.
- Pay Station locations are shown on the map below.
Daily Parking Permits
Daily parking permits are available at the following locations:
- Purchase a Daily Parking Permit Online (limited supply)
- Pay Station machine locations are shown on the map below. Click on the P symbols for permit information and parking maps. Pay stations accept credit cards and cash.
- Transportation Services in Adams Hall at 606 SW 15th, Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Daily Parking Permit Rates
Departments wanting to buy daily parking permits for their guests using an index, may purchase here, ONID required.
Monthly Parking Permits
Monthly parking permits may be purchased:
Short Term Parking Rates
* Carpools require a minimum of three people per car to qualify.
** Infrequent Driver discount is available to OSU Corvallis campus, faculty, staff and students who do not own an annual permit.
Visitor ADA Parking
- ADA parking spaces require both an OSU parking permit and a valid DMV placard.
- Visitors to campus with a valid ADA placard, may obtain a three-hour guest permit at no charge at Transportation Services in Adams Hall.
- With a valid DMV placard, you may park at any meter that has a limit of more than 30 minutes without payment.