- Metered Parking is available throughout campus and is active 7 AM to 7 PM.
- Payment at metered spaces is required during posted hours, even with an OSU permit.
- Meters in A zones are $2 per hour.
- Meters in B & C zones are $1 per hour.
- Maximum time limits vary around campus: 30 minutes, 1 hour or 2 hours. Time limits are posted on the meters.
Meter parking with Passport Parking is easy!
- Avoid standing in harsh weather conditions to pay for parking
- Extend your parking duration through our website or mobile app
- Receive texts and in-app reminders minutes before your session expires
- View, print and budget with your transactions being viewable online
- PAY YOUR WAY -- Download the new Mobile App or go traditional with coins
Passport Parking via the mobile website or mobile app is easy to use. Follow the on-screen instructions within the mobile app or website to set up an account.
Once the account is established, then enter the zone and meter number, confirm the payment option, and away you go! Coins will no longer be needed to "feed the meter!"
Visit the Passport Mobile Website
Bookmark the mobile website: m.ppprk.com
Download the Passport Parking App
Download the mobile app:
No refunds are issued for parking meter transactions. Time not used is non-refundable. Contact the Parking Office at (541) 737-2583, or email@example.com if assistance is needed with operating a meter on campus.