Driver Authorization Form

What You'll Need

To be eligible to rent a university vehicle, all drivers must first submit a Driver's Authorization form and meet the policies outlined under Authorized Drivers & Passengers.

To complete the form, you will need the following information:

  • OSU/UO ID Number (Leave blank for outside agencies)
  • Department/Agency Name & Address
  • Driver's License Number, State of Issue & Expiration Date


1. Click to complete the Driver Authorization Form 

2. Print a copy of the form

3. Obtain a departmental signature

4. Return the signed form to the Motor Pool